Neville's Store hopes to reopen the doors to its fast-food business as soon as possible.
In a post to their social media account on Wednesday morning, the business confirmed the closure would be temporary due to fire damage suffered last Friday evening.
Fire crews were called to the premises late on Friday evening after a fire broke out.
Since then the business has been closed, but a post on their Facebook account said they were looking to reopen as quickly as possible and thanked the community for their support.
"We are all working really hard to get the shop back up and running as soon as possible," the post said.
"We want to thank everyone for their kind words and best wishes and we can wait to welcome you all back soon."
A well known Armidale business suffered damage in a fire over the long weekend, as fire crews had to attend the same address on both Friday and Saturday nights.
Popular local restaurant Neville's Store sustained fire damage late on Friday evening.
For about two hours it required the attention of Fire and Rescue NSW Station 205 Armidale.
Fire fighters were at the Brown Street store from 11:20pm on Friday night until approximately 1:15 on Saturday morning.
It was later reported the fire had reignited within the shop.
Crews rushed to the scene to deal with the situation - but only needed to stay for 15 minutes on that occasion.
The fast food business gained national attention four years ago when a film maker described their burgers as some of the best in the country.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.