In the eighth episode of a Letter From New England, Glen Innes Examiner’s Steve Evans talks about the Seniors Festival.
Recently reaching a “senior age" himself, Steve talks about being a reluctant senior.
“It’s deeply depressing and the cheap tickets it provides just about outweigh the thought of carrying around a badge of old age-just about,” he said.
Steve talks about how people treat Seniors particularly during the “Seniors’ Festival.”
“Most of us are just mischievous, good,bad, funny, intelligent, interesting, sexy, as are a lot of people much younger,” he said.
READ ALSO: It’s too late to hide from Friday the 13th
What do you think?
CATCH UP ON OTHER EPISODES BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW
- EPISODE SEVEN: Getting older
- EPISODE SIX: International Puppy Day
- EPISODE FIVE: About bullying and social media
- EPISODE FOUR: Do strong women have to be feminists?
- EPISODE THREE: Celebrating St David’s Day
- EPISODE TWO: Hear how a former city man has changed his tune
- EPISODE ONE: Hear what the voters say about Barnaby Joyce