2-3 month or 6 month contract available. There is a Possible Permanent as well.RN across 3 smalls sites - FREE car provided and FREE AccommodationFantastic team , good variety -
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you looking to progress your career with a large facility in the beautiful North West ofNSW? Look no further! We have your position vacant now. Our client is a large awarding winning Not for Profit organisation specialising in Aged Care with numerous aged care facilities withinNSW . This is working across 3 sites within close proximity in North West NSW . Paid for travel, get a car and accommodation provided
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing clinical services outcomes as required by the Care Plan;
- Leading a team to deliver high level care by modelling a positive, fun and solutions focused approach;
- Overseeing the effective workforce planning and rostering of staff to ensure the delivery of care as required by the care plan;
- Managing and developing employees;
- Being a champion for client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals and reporting and addressing of client related concerns is supported.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Proven skills in clinical care, clinical decision making and palliation;
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency;
- Enjoys the challenge of managing the care team and supporting their care delivery to our residents;
- Previous experience in a leadership role;
- Previous experience in aged care preferred but not essential;
- Right to work in Australia.
- In accordance with government requirements, all employees joining are required to have the influenza vaccination. Some exemptions apply based on specific medical grounds.
IN RETURN YOU WILL RECEIVE:
You will have the opportunity to join a leading non for-profit organisation, who can provide you the training and support to take your career to new levels. You will also receive:
- Up to $53 an hour + Super + Penalties + $16,000 TAX FREE
- Accommodation FREE
- FREE use of Car for personal use and job
- Extremely supportive team and on the job training
- Access to Employment Discounts
Please send your CV by applying now, or call Matt on 0424329788 for more information.