- Contribute to the high performance of a fun and supportive sales team
- Secure a position with long-term opportunities for growth and career pathways
- Innovative incentives such as high performer trips, car allowance and more!
The role will see you to be proactive in identifying and converting new clientele, contributing to the increase on our client pool. You will find yourself building rapport and establishing a sound relationship and with multiple SMEs across a variety of industries whilst selling our award-winning HR, Work, Health & Safety and BrightHR SaaS solution services. You can see yourself provided with all the necessary tools and training to be successful in the role and achieve your full earning potential.
What are we looking for?
A successful Business Development Manager at Employsure is capable of:
- Self-sourcing new business leads through multiple ways including cold calling, networking, referrals, referral partners/events etc.
- Meeting clients face to face to pitch/close new business for Employsure
- Being highly autonomous and able to be self-sufficient when it comes to their time and diary
- Consulting business owners at all levels from various industries and adapt style accordingly
The right person will have
- 3+ years’ experience selling in ideally a B2B, face-to-face selling role predominantly searching for new business prospects
- A hunger to drive, deliver and over-achieve on new business sales targets!
- Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A passion for working in new business development
What you will get in return.
- A competitive base salary and an incredible commission scheme - you earn on every dollar you make for us, which sees you earning on target $160k and possibly even well above $250k per year if you are one of our higher performers!
- Extensive professional product training and ongoing coaching
- Incredible incentives for high performers, including annual trips, quarterly bonuses of up to $25k, yearly car incentives and more!
- Car allowance
- Quarterly conferences and events along with yearly sales conferences and award ceremonies!
- An additional 5 annual leave days after 2 years of service, increasing by 1 additional day yearly until you hit your 10-year anniversary (10 extra days in total max)
- An active social committee dedicated to organising company & state-wide events & celebrations
- Many additional benefits after 2 years of service including paid parental leave, further education allowance, volunteer leave & financial support to name a few
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+ and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now!