We are seeking a highly driven and motivated Administrator/Office All Rounder to join our busy family owned, local business on a fulltime basis. To be successful in this role, you should have a strong working knowledge of general admin duties, accounts and data entry/processing with the ability to multitask and keen accuracy.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
- Supporting Accounts Payable/Receivable and Payroll.
- Accurate and prompt data entry into organisations systems.
- Perform accounting tasks, including client invoicing and budget tracking.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Timesheet and Workorder entry including accurate coding.
- General Administrative/Reception tasks.
Essential skills and experience for this role include:
- Administration experience in similar positions
- Proven ability to work unsupervised and show initiative
- Sound numeracy, problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in a very fast moving and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in MS suite of programs including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Hours of work Monday to Friday work, 8:30am – 3:00pm (Flexible) will be discussed with successful applicants at time of interview.